Accessibility View Close toolbar

Call Us Today

Professional Research Services contacted each licensed and active chiropractor within the state of Minnesota and asked each chiropractor in a nationwide online survey which chiropractors they would recommend, other than themselves, across Minnesota. Once the ballots were complete, each nominee was carefully screened and evaluated on the basis of the survey results, the legitimacy of their license, and their current standing with the State Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Inclusion in the listings cannot be purchased. It is solely the result of PRS’s research. Chiropractors who received the highest number of votes in chiropractic medicine are reflected in the Top Chiropractor list.

See our doctors on the list

Insurance Coverage

Please contact us with your insurance questions and we will be happy to assist you.

Group or Individual Insurance

We make communicating with your insurance company as hassle-free as possible.

Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment.

We will file your claim and await payment for 90 days. If your company pays the benefits they quote to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays.

If you have any questions at all regarding your financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask. Our insurance clerk has years of experience and will be happy to assist you.

Patients without Coverage

If you do not have insurance or have a plan with limited coverage we have several payment plans so patients may receive complete care without undue financial difficulty. Let us know ahead of time if you are without insurance coverage.

We accept cash, your personal check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.

Worker’s Compensation

If you are injured on the job, your care should be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation insurance. Your employee will need to provide us with the insurance coverage information prior to your treatment.

Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents

We provide chiropractic care for people recovering from personal injury or auto accidents. If you are seeking chiropractic treatment from an auto accident, please let your insurance carrier know you are visiting us.

Medicare

We do accept assignment from Medicare. Medicare only covers manual manipulation of the spine.

Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services. We complete and file the Medicare forms for you at no charge.

Secondary Insurance

Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have. We can assist you with the filing if you need help.